Saturday, July 11, 2015

Butterflies are helpful

So I decided to take my lil row boat and my puppy out just so I can catch some sun (mes needs to work on mes tan). But while I was out in the boat with my puppy I drifted off to sleep. When I woke I couldn't find my puddle to get me back home. So when I was giving up all hope of ever getting back home, suddenly butterflies came out of nowhere and they used their magic to get us home. Oh am I so ever glad to see land... 
I got some pics of the butterflies helping us home. 




You too can have your own magical adventure with butterflies and a puppy and a boat. 
As you can get this pose @ Something New 

~~Pose~~ Spring Butterfly @ Something New 

~~Outfit~~ 
Kaysha's Closet ~~ London Rose Bikini TD *Baby & Kid*

~~ Hair~~ 
Magika  Rhyme [03]

~~ NAILS~~
Bad Seed ~ Pretty Pastels

~~SKIN/SHAPE~~
**Cute Bytes** Kiki Skin 
My Own Shape (NOT SOLD)
~~BODY~~
**Cute Bytes**  Body - BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
~~HEAD~~
**Cute Bytes** Baby Mesh Head #KiKiKi
~~BRACELET~~ 
*SF* Charms ~Athena Black Leather Bracelet with Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment