Friday, July 10, 2015

Riding like a Cowgirl!!!

So wes raise horses and other animals. So mes asked my mommy and daddy if mes could take mes new horse out for a ride. They said "yes as long as you are careful." 
So here are some shots of me with my horse.. She was a perfect lil angel just like her owner.







The outfit I'm wearing is from Sweet Tots.... 
~~Sweet Tots~~ TD Cowgirls 2015~ Kelly TD (Baby & Kid) includes: the outfit, boots, hat & hud  that has the undershirt in it. 

The horse along with the poses in it is from Something New 
~~Something New~~  I Wanna Be A Cowboy 

Everything else that I'm wearing::::

~~HAIR~~
Magika ~ Shimmer [01]
 
~~SKIN/SHAPE~~
**Cute Bytes** Kiki Skin 
My Own Shape (NOT SOLD)
~~BODY~~
**Cute Bytes**  Body - BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
~~HEAD~~
**Cute Bytes** Baby Mesh Head #KiKiKi
~~BRACELET~~ 
*SF* Charms ~Athena Black Leather Bracelet with Charms
 

No comments:

Post a Comment