Wednesday, July 15, 2015

PANDAS!!!!

As everyone knows.... I love pandas... So when Something New came out with Pandas. I jumped on them and claimed them as mine.. ALL MINE!!! 
Okay I will share. Seriously I will. You can get them starting on  July 17th @ Le Petit Fair
They are pandas in different colors such as Blue, Pink and the Original color of a panda (black and white) as shown here but there is also  Purple and Yellow too.




~~Outfit~~ 
Kaysha's Closet ~~ Anuhea Outfit TD (Baby & Kid) 
Anuhea Dress and Gladiator shoes
 
~~ Hair~~ 
/Wasabi Pills /Anise Mesh Hair Blonde Pack ~ Lemon Tea  available only at the Hair Fair 2015
~~ NAILS~~
Kaboodle's .:TW:. Glitterific Nails
~~SKIN/SHAPE~~
**Cute Bytes** Kiki Skin 
My Own Shape (NOT SOLD)

~~BODY~~
**Cute Bytes**  Body - BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
 
~~HEAD~~
**Cute Bytes** Baby Mesh Head #KiKiKi



No comments:

Post a Comment