Friday, June 9, 2017

Chilling with my bestie.

So I woke up this morning and told my mommy that I needed some bestie time with my bestie. She told me that if my bestie was allowed she would take us to the beach so we could go play. So I called her up and told her that she needed to come because I missed her. So my bestie Paisley came and we went to the beach. 
Mommy bought us some ice cream and we just sat and chatted about girl stuff. Then I got in a goofy mood and decided to trip Paisley as we were gathering up everything. In my offensive she did say she wanted to take some sand home with her. *Giggles*  


Poses that were used are from {BellyBean} that are available at the [Ninety Nine] Event going on from June 9th till June 30th. 
Poses are ::: {BellyBean} Poolside, Bebe Cuties, and Straight Trippin' ( you can get them all in a fat pack for 280 $L or just one of them for 99$L. Personally the fat pack is the best way to go I think.) 







Harmony's wear:::

Bathing suit, Flip flops, and sunglasses ~ May's Buttons and Bows ~ Lil Swimmer Oufit 

Hair~ Magika ~ Suffer Well [01]

 Rings- Paper Damsels -Ella Bento rings (L and R for Baby) 
 
Anklet~ [T.T] - Bow ankle bracelet-Blue (group gift for the month of June)  
 
Necklace- MBB- Heart necklace

  Nails- {Polished} - Ombre Fat pack from May's Hello Beautiful event.
 
Body information is here 
* Note Shrinkeedoo Add-on was used for this blog *

Paisley's wearing:::

 Head is *TD* Baby Mesh Head# Dolly v0.1

Skin is *TD* Chnel -03 Acorn (A)

Shape is customized to my liking. 

Body is ToddleeDoo - Baby (v3.8) with bento hands along with the Shrinkeedoo Add-on.
 
Hair~ Magika ~ Take Flight [01]

            Rings- Paper Damsels -Ella Bento rings (L and R for Baby)   

Nails ~ Paper Damsels   Flower nails bento baby v2    
  
            Swim suit with arm floaties and headband ~  { LD } Summer Swimsuit (Mermaid)      
       
                      Flip Flops~     ~Bebe'Licious~ Super Star Flip Flops- Blue      
                                                                   
Sunglasses are from  Sweet Tots via an outfit that was already in inventory

No comments:

Post a Comment