Monday, June 5, 2017

Galaxy is out of this world. Featuring CasperMart

Today I decided to tell my mommy I wanted to be out of this world. So she decided to dress me in some galaxy pants and a galaxy top. What can I say other than my mommy is out of this world with me. 

Poses I used are all from Posies Poses
(underneath each pic is the pose name) 



Posies Pose  Playful-pose 6
 Posies Pose candy pose 3
Posies Pose  lori pose 3


Harmony is wearing:


Pants {CasperMart} Galaxy pants in Purple

Top  ::BTF:: Tank Top Galaxia Baby 

 Hair is from Magika Itch - hud 01 

Head is *TD* Baby Mesh Heas #Bento - ALICE

Skin is *TD* Aria -02 Acorn (A)

Shape is a bento shape that I customized to my liking. 

Body is ToddleeDoo - Baby (v3.8) with bento hands along with the Shrinkeedoo Add-on.

Rings- Paper Damsels - Poppy Bento rings (L and R for Baby) Shop Hop event June 3-10th Sale price is 99$L. 

Toe rings - Turducken - Toe Ring - Plain - Silver (both L and R for Baby)

Eyes - {Blubb} Kyo Eyes - Green


 Nails- {Polished} - Ombre Fat pack from May's Hello Beautiful event.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment