Monday, June 19, 2017

Monochromatic Blue and Sunset

Decided to go for a walk in a magical forest and I found a fairy who wanted to give me a hug. I ran from her because I wasn't sure if she wanted to give me a hug or turn me into something. 
Rather me safe than sorry. 

Poses are from{xoxo} poses
I used Kaylee 2, 3, & 5. 




 
Harmony's Wearing:::
 
 Outfit~~ CasperMart~ Top is from Caspermart Kids BlueMonochromatic Casual Outfit
Bottom is from Caspermart Kid Sunset Casual Outfit. These outfits come in TD Baby, TD Kid, SMB 9 & 18
 
Hair~ Magika ~ Sweet [03]
 
 Rings~ Paper Damsels -Ella Bento rings (L and R for Baby) 
 
Anklet~ [T.T] - Bow ankle bracelet-Purple (group gift for the month of June)  

  Nails~{Polished} -Galaxy Pack
 
Toe rings - Turducken - Toe Ring - Plain - Silver (both L and R for Baby) I edited the rings to fit my tippy toe feet.
 
Body information is here 
* Note Shrinkeedoo Add-on was used for this blog *
*Note TippyToes are used in this blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment