Monday, June 19, 2017

Monochromatic Purple and Pink

Today I just wanted to be different. Anything is possible right? 

Poses that were used for this post are from  BellyBean
They are from the pack of On My Tippy Toes. I used poses 1, 2, & 3.






Harmony's Wearing:::
 
 Outfit~~ CasperMart~ Top is from Caspermart Kids Pink Monochromatic Casual Outfit
Bottom is from Caspermart Kid purple Monochromatic Casual Outfit. These outfits come in TD Baby, TD Kid, SMB 9 & 18
 
Hair~ Magika ~ Rhyme [03]
 
 Rings~ Paper Damsels -Ella Bento rings (L and R for Baby) 
 
Anklet~ [T.T] - Bow ankle bracelet-Purple (group gift for the month of June)  

  Nails~{Polished} -Twilight Pack
 
Toe rings - Turducken - Toe Ring - Plain - Silver (both L and R for Baby) I edited the rings to fit my tippy toe feet.
 
Body information is here 
* Note Shrinkeedoo Add-on was used for this blog *
*Note TippyToes are used in this blog*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment