Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Going for a walk part 3 the ending


As I was wondering the woods. I found a beautiful waterfall that had a dock that looked over it. It was amazing. One of the highlights of my lost adventure in the woods. 

** Poses that I used are from {DollFace} .
 Pose one is from Dollface - Lil Poppins 2.
Pose two is from Dollface - blog pose 2.
Pose three is from Dollface -  Lil Poppins 4.







Harmony's Wearing:::
 Outfit~~ CasperMart~ Blue and White Striped Causal Outfit (top and shorts) This outfit comes in TD Baby, TD Kid, SMB 9 & 18 
Hair~ Magika ~ Meadow  [01]
 Rings~ Paper Damsels -Poppy rings (L and R for Baby) 

Anklet~ [T.T] - Bow ankle bracelet-Purple (group gift for the month of June)  


  Nails~{Polished} -Winter Whimsy Pack
 
Toe rings - Turducken - Toe Ring - Plain - Silver (both L and R for Baby) I edited the rings to fit my tippy toe feet. 
Flip Flops  ~ Beau Bebe - TippyToes Flip Flops - Blue

Body information is here 
* Note Shrinkeedoo Add-on was used for this blog *
*Note TippyToes are used in this blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment