Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Going for a walk Part 2

As I was walking in the woods I found a beautiful wishing well. I stopped and made a few wishes. I mean really we all can use wishes and dreams. 


**Poses that I used are from Little Dreams **
Pose one is Little Dreams ~ Cutie Pie Pose 5
Pose two is Little Dreams ~ Perfection 2
Pose three is Little Dreams ~ Tah-Dah Pose 

The wishing well in the background is from Incendia called Cuddle & Sit Wishing Well.






Harmony's Wearing:::
 Outfit~~ CasperMart~ Pink and White Striped Causal Outfit (top and shorts) This outfit comes in TD Baby, TD Kid, SMB 9 & 18 
Hair~ Magika ~ Honest  [01]
 Rings~ Paper Damsels -Ella Bento rings (L and R for Baby) 

Anklet~ [T.T] - Bow ankle bracelet-Purple (group gift for the month of June)  


  Nails~{Polished} -Lacey Pack
 
Toe rings - Turducken - Toe Ring - Plain - Silver (both L and R for Baby) I edited the rings to fit my tippy toe feet. 
Flip Flops  ~ Beau Bebe - TippyToes Flip Flops - Pink

Body information is here 
* Note Shrinkeedoo Add-on was used for this blog *
*Note TippyToes are used in this blog*





No comments:

Post a Comment