Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Just chilling

Decided that today I wanted to go for a walk. Mommy told me to put shoes on but I didn't want to. So I ran around the yard and over by the animals before she could catch me. By then it was too late anyway, I had already stepped in animal poop. LOL. 
I snapped some pics before mommy could scoop me up and take me into the house for a bath. 
 
 
Poses are from {xoxo} Kaylee Poses  *used #3 and #5*

 
 
Harmony's wearing:
 
 CasperMart  pants galaxy pants (Universe) (TD Baby) 
 
 Top *.* Purretes*.* Legalize Tshirt
 
 Rings- Paper Damsels - Poppy Bento rings (L and R for Baby) Shop Hop event June 3-10th Sale price is 99$L.
 
  Nails- {Polished} - Ombre Fat pack from May's Hello Beautiful event.
 
Hair- Magika- The Wish 01 

My body information is here
*Please note that I am not wearing the shrinkeedoo Add-on * 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment